May 1, 2020
SGS Learning Community,
We hope that this update finds you and your family safe and healthy and that you have been able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful spring weather that we have had recently. Please take note of the updated listing of important dates for SGS students. Additional plans for our 8th grade graduates will be finalized and sent out next week.
- May 4th Remote Learning Planning Day.
- May 6th Registration Packets mailed out to students
- May 5th - May 13th will be regular remote learning days, with the 13th being the final drop off of paper packets.
- May 14th through the week of May 22nd Make-up work week/relaxed activities being geared toward fun and closing out the year. We also plan to schedule the drop off of school property and pick up of student property during this last week.
- May 18th Remote Learning Planning Day.
- May 19th Pick-up of student property/Drop off of school technology device and text books.
- May 20th Pick-up of student property/Drop off of school technology device and text books.
- May 21st Pick-up Day 1:00 PM-6:00 PM. Any families that did not pick-up on the 18th or 19th.
- May 26 Last day for Lunch/Breakfast pick-up/delivery.
- Lunch/Breakfast Days – May 5, May 7, May 11, May 13, May 15, May 19, May 21, May 26.
Last Names beginning with letters A-K 9:00AM-3:00PM.
Last Names beginning with letters L-Z 9:00AM-3:00PM.
As we near the end for Remote Learning this school year, please keep in mind that even though we are not physically at school, the assigned school work and activities are very important to each student’s educational progress. Finish the year strong.
If you have any questions or concerns during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact me at SGS.