Parents- please go to Dojo to review the paperwork for the iPad check out. Parents are required to sign off on the agreement in order to check out student iPads.
The process will be:
1) Enter the South Parking lot at the North Campus Hoben Gym at the first entrance - Mrs. McGhee will hand you paper copies of the iPad agreement paperwork. Park in the lot
2) You will sign the first page (white paper) and you will keep the red pages for your records. PLEASE BRING A PEN WITH YOU!
3) You will enter at the EAST gym door. We will run the line down and round the back of the building. You need to adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline.
4) Once in the gym, you will go to your child's grade level, place your white paper in the basket, give the assistant your child's name and they will get the iPad and charger.
5) If you have more than one child, you will go to the next grade level and repeat the process.
6) Exit out the WEST gym door to the parking lot, return to your car and turn north onto Oak Street and leave towards Union St.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE PICK-UP FROM 9-12, contact me at email@example.com or through Dojo and we can make other arrangements for another date/time.