Ms. Kilday's 5-8th Art
Visual Arts 5th-8th grade
Ms. Kathy Kilday
Many people believe visual arts is mearly the creation of projects, but it does so much more!
By encouraging visual arts education, you will help your children to:
- Perceive and grasp relationships in their environment.
- Think creatively while developing skills in drawing, painting, sculpting, or designing.
- Gain manipulative and organizing skills through their own creative work.
- Learn about humankind's vast cultural heritage.
- Understand the nature of art and the creative process.
- Make informed aesthetic judgments.